R6 Capital adheres to the following due diligence procedures in the conduct of our business.
- Screen the market’s interest for the manager’s investment strategy and past offerings.
- Review of offering memorandums, subscription documents, and audited financial statements.
- Evaluate the infrastructure of the fund to determine personal qualifications and adequacy of risk controls.
- Conduct on-site review of the investment manager and the fund’s operations.
- Work with a third-party provider to incorporate an exhaustive final due diligence report and background check.